EmoConsulting: Consequently using of emotions as booster for development of a company and marketing.
80% of all of our decisions are unconscious / emotional. The remaining 20% are at least heavily influenced by emotions.
ZUTT • PARTNER – EmoConsulting helps companies to really understand and meet the emotions of customers, hence to be more successful.
But how? – Emotions are extreme diffuse. And the one who talks with humans about there emotions will never know what the humans are really feeling in the core.
Rightly! – Moreover: Talking more and longer will not get you closer to the core of emotions as well. As little as the work with non-objective pictures like faces, landscapes, animals and so on. The scientific view directly into the brain remains – however, today it’s still expensive and delivers science even more exiting results than companies, that need concrete strategic instructions.
What than? – Challenged by this question and driven by a vision and a lot of innovation and in exchange with universities, designers, programmers and marketers ZUTT • PARTNER has started to develop the tool “EmoCompass®“ around the turn of the millenium.
Today the EmoCompass® is the neuro-marketing instrument that gives direction to the measurement and design of emotions. The tool translates in a unique method emotions in ratio and backwards – and makes them therewith analyzable and controllable.
ZUTT • PARTNER – EmoConsulting administers close cooperations with designers for all senses (from grafic-designers over chefs to the point of composers, architects and product developers). And consequently uses the EmoCompass® in the three-step consulting process – EmoResearch© – EmoStrategy© – EmoDesign©.